Glendalough, Wicklow & Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin
Explore Ireland’s natural wonders and historic gems on this multi award winning full-day tour from Dublin. We will take you into the heart of the Wicklow region known as The Garden of Ireland. Immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of Glendalough, founded in the 6th century and home to St Kevin’s monastery. Join our tour guide for a walk through nature along the Valley and Lakes. Visit the Monastic Settlement and Round Tower. Explore the waterfalls, Upper Lake and magnificent scenery that the area has to offer.
Our journey continues across the beautiful and Wild Wicklow National Park, driving through some of Ireland’s most spectacular and varied scenery, location of many famous movies (P.S. I love you, Braveheart, Excalibur, King Arthur). Stop to take souvenir photos and admire the breath taking views from Wicklow Gap. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and Irish landscape.
Then, step back in time with a guided walking tour of Kilkenny, Ireland’s medieval capital and visit the Black Abbey. Enjoy some free time for lunch in one of the City’s great restaurants or pubs. Explore the Gardens of Kilkenny Castle, walk through the medieval side streets and discover the History and Folklore of Ireland’s friendliest city. Finally, enjoy some free time to explore the city independently before returning to Dublin.
- Multi-award winning day tour
- Travel by 5 star luxury air-conditioned coach with free WiFi
- USB charging points on board
- Live on-board commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Professional tour guide and seperate coach driver
- Great day trip from Dublin for first-time visitors or those short on time
· Beautiful scenery, mountains and lakes in Glendalough
· Photostop at Wicklow Gap with breath-taking views
· Visit locations of movies such as “P.S. I love You” and “Braveheart”
· Explore the gardens of Kilkenny Castle
· Walk through the mediaeval side streets of Kilkenny
· Guided walking tours of Glendalough and Kilkenny
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Live commentary on board,Professional guide and separate coach driver,Walking tours at Glendalough and Kilkenny included (not compulsory),Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach,Free WiFi on board,Entry/Admission - Glendalough Monastic Settlement,Entry/Admission - Wicklow Mountains National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Hot drinks/food not allowed on board the coach
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.