The Gravedigger Ghost Tour
People (All Ages): €29
Come and join us on Dublin's most unique bus - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour!
WE PROMISE IT'S NO ORDINARY BUS - GUARANTEEING YOU THE BEST GHOST TOUR BY BUS IN DUBLIN!
The tour includes A FREE GHOULISH DRINK at the Gravediggers Pub tailored specifically towards adults.
The stories begin with Trinity College where your guide will transport you back some 600 years ago to when the old Augustinian Priory and of course the plague house were there. The latter of which the guide is all too familiar with...
But just ignore the coughing and listen to his tales of a plague-ravaged Dublin.
Hear an account of plague victims trying to soothe their wounds in the waters of the city's drinking supplies.
Learn about the mayors schemes to try and keep the disease at bay
And discover the fates of all those poor souls who found themselves infected with the disease. Many were ostracised, but some suffered an end much, much worse.
Many believed that the plague was the end of days, but the history of Dublin and its horrors continued.
Join your guide as he takes you through the weird and wonderful events that have taken place in times gone by, unearthing legends and ghosts from Dublin's past. Select a tour stop from the navigation footer below to learn and read more of what to expect on the tour.
The Gravedigger Ghost Bus Dublin Tour last approximately 2 Hours long. The tour runs 7 nights a week (minimum 7 required).
19:45: Depart outside Extreme Ireland College Green Tourist office. Pass by Dublin Castle, Christ Church, and hear the stories of Cork Hill En route to our first major stop.
20:20 to 20:40: St Audeons AKA "Hell"
20:40 to 21:10: Kilmainham Jail and Bullys Acre
21:10 to 22:00: En Route, pass Croppies Acre and St Michans before arriving at Prospect Square - The Gravediggers Pub for your free Ghoulish Brew. Embrace the grand finale on Body Snatching by our actors, then retunn to College Green (same retun point as pickup)!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
The Gravedigger Ghost Tour
- Come and join us on Dublin's most unique bus - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour! The tour includes A FREE GHOULISH DRINK at the Gravediggers Pub and is tailored specifically towards adults. Professional Actors, A Plague Torn Dublin! It wont disappoint!
The Comedy Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Hosted by professional comedians this unique city sightseeing tour is guaranteed to leave you with tickled funny bones and an unique insight into Europe's 'capital of craic'. We regale you with all the tales, talk and talent - from ancient Gaols and churches to modern day miracles on our custom built comedy bus.
The Bingo Bus
- Bingo is a great game for grannies right? Not any more! Zoom around the capital with your dabber out and a drink in your hand. Use your powers of observation and a great deal of luck to fill in your 'Sights and Frights' Bingo bus card. Spot a Ginger, A guard on a Bicycle, a white pigeon and many more sights on the streets of Dublin!
Haunted History Tour
- This unique tour covers the more macabre and gruesome aspects of Dublinâ€™s history as well as tales of the supernatural which have frightened Dubliners for centuries. Spend 45 mins exploring the most haunted place in Dublin as we enter with a key!
Northside Ghost Walk Dublin Tour
- Come and join us on the locals favourite walking tour! We take you through one of the oldest parts of Dublin; the area once known as Oxmantown. This former Viking enclave has a rich haunted history, and a powerful monastic settlement from medieval times!
The Bus That Stole Christmas
- IT’S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS... BUT WAIT... The letters are missing and Santa is sick,We have to save Christmas for jolly old St. Nick!Join our two elves on this puzzling adventure to save the Magic of Christmas. Help them to solve the clues, find the letters and prove you believe in all the good that Christmas can bring.
If we can help you with anything, please phone or email us at any time. We look forward to seeing you soon,
- The Hidden Dublin Experience Team
Meeting Point Information
Meeting point: outside Extreme Ireland College Green Tourist office, 15 minutes before departure